Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday SOG Mr. Octopus

Happy MOnday!

This week is HUGE over at Some Odd Girl becuase it is release week and Kristy has 2 AWESOME new summer stamp sets for you.  The first one is Mr. Octopus!

For my  card I decided to make a little scene with this fun guy!  I tore and sanded some blue Core'dinations cardstock to make the water.  I also cut my sun and clouds from the Core cardstock and dry embossed them using an embossing folder.  Next, I stamped my image on the Core 110 lb. smooth cardstock.  I then colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.  I fussy cut him out and pop dotted him onto the water.  I then stamped my sentiment that comes with this set.  I just think it is too cute!

Be sure to stop by the Some Odd Girl Store to see the stamp set and all the other goodies that are new!

I will be back tomorrow with Beachy Mae!  I can't wait to share with you!  See you t hen.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the scene you created and he and his monocle are too cute!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the scene you created, along with the paper tearing and embossing, Mary Pat!

Jingle said...

This is so fun! I love the die cut pieces you brought in with the stamps!

~Tammy~ said...

What a cute fella! A great scene you've created!!!

Connie Mercer said...

very fun card!!! grat work, some child will love it!!

Annette Allen said...

heehee such a cute image.. i love that you colored him purple..

Tanya Ham said...

Oh, how cute! :) I love the embossing on the sun and clouds too! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Such a FUN card - love the touches of distress paper with Core'dinations <3

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute Mary Pat!

Mary Jo said...

This is so cute!
And I love your embossing!!

Leslie Germain said...

Mr. Octopus is adorable!! Cute card!!

Katie said...

This card is adorable! I love the octopus!

Tracy said...

Cute card. I love the sentiment that comes with this set, teehee.

gale said...

oh how fun! I love that purple octopus-so cute.

Post a Comment