Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday SOG Hearts and Words Release

Happy Tuesday!

Today is Tuesday and you know what that means?  It is time for the Some Odd Girl new digi release!  There are several new releases today and I am showing off two of them.  They are two new collections of digi cut files for the Silhouette or Cricut.  The first one is Hearts.  This is the background matt for my photo and the second is  Sweet Words.  I used this collection for my title.
I have a video for you on how I made this layout.
 supplies
paper- the paper bakery kit club
cardstock- Core'dinations Vintage collection
sewing machine
glossy accents
wood veneer & paper clip - the paper bakery kits

These are really awesome cut files and you really need to check them out becuase if you have a Silhouette or Cricut you are going to totally fall in love with these.  You can see the new release in the Some Odd Girl Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I am going to try to make it back here this week but this is my last week of school and I am crazy busy.  I have two projects on my desk it is just whether I can find some time to finish them.  I will see you soon!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love the diecut heart mat as a backdrop, Mary Pat! Such a wonderful page!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet layout, Mary Pat, and that heart cut file is too cute!

Becky said...

This is awesome!! Love the cut files :) hope your week goes smoothly!

Annette Allen said...

LOVE the heart frame.. such a cute layout..

Anonymous said...

I love this page!! What a wonderful job you did, I love all the hearts! :) Evie

Unknown said...

great layout! love the heart diecuts!

Tracey McNeely said...

Yes way to use your Silhouette and Cricuit! Fantastic layout!

Mary Jo said...

Sweet page and I love the heart cut!

LisaDV said...

LOVE the page. I really like the cut file for a mat. And how you used hearts out of the file.

Leslie Germain said...

Aww! WHat a sweet layout! Love how you used the Pier background paper and all the hearts are so fun!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love this layout! The hearts are so cool and the title is really fun.

Unknown said...

Love the hearts and the title font! Lovely!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
I really like the hearts border.

Kim Heggins said...

Love, love your layout! all those hearts are so sweet.

Tanya Ham said...

Finally catching up from last week - this is an ADORABLE layout!!! :)

Post a Comment