Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15 SOG Clear Release School Supplies

Happy Tuesday!

I am back with you today to share the second day of the new Clear Stamp Release from Some Odd Girl.  Today I am featuring School Supplies!  This set is just so much fun.  For my project I made a layout.
For my project  I broke into my stash and found some leftovers from a very old collection from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I then added my stamps to create my own embellishments.  I stamped the crayon stamp on some of the pattern paper and fussy cut them out.  I then used the sentiment "color me happy".  I then added the A+ from the Teacher Mae set.

supply list
paper, cork- little yellow bicycle
stamps- some odd girl
alphabet- jillibean soup
studio calico wood veneer

Stop by the SOME ODD GIRL SHOP  to pick up with awesome new stamp set and see all the other new goodies that are happening over at SOG!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back later this week with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab layout, love the cork paper and of course the stamp set is super sweet!

Jingle said...

Very cute layout! I like the banner accent bordering the top of the page!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cute! I have that same old collection. Maybe this year I can use it up!

Connie Mercer said...

love the crayons stamped out. Adorable little guy and page:)

Tanya Ham said...

So cute! I love that you pulled together old and new, stamps, cork, wood veneer - and it all looks so great together!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute Mary Pat!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable page!!

Annette Allen said...

so totally sweet..

Tracy said...

Great layout.
I love the crayons on the pattern paper, with the "colour me happy" sentiment.

Becky said...

It looks great!!

Post a Comment